Dr Sandeep Dawre is a Board certified Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon holding highest qualification in his field. After basic medical and surgical degree of MBBS and MS (General Surgery), he gained his MCh (Magister Chirurgiae) in Plastic surgery from prestigious Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore. He worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Burns, Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery in VMMC & Safdarjung hospital.
Dr Sandeep Dawre performs variety of aesthetic procedure at ease including non-surgical procedure. He has been awarded membership of Assiciation of Plastic surgeons of India (APSI). He has authoured half dozen research paper in indexed journals.He is throughbred professional who keeps himself abreastwith latest advances in his field and believes in delivering best possible solution to of his patients needs.
- 2013: M.Ch (Plastic surgery) from Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
- 2007: M.S (General surgery) from M.L.B.Medical College, Jhansi, UP
- 2004: M.B.B.S – S.N.Medical college,Agra, UP
- Burns trauma , Hand trauma, Maxillofacial trauma, Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Head and neck reconstruction, breast reconstruction
- Brachial plexus repair
- Reimplantation of hand and foot
- Burn contracture surgery
- Congenital hand surgery
- Cleft lip and palate surgery
- Ear deformity correction
- Plastic surgery of face: forehead lift, brow lift, facelift, neck lift, Blepharoplasty, Rhinoplasty or nose reshaping, dimple creation, scar revision
- Body contouring and reshaping, Arm lift, thigh lift, Butt Lift
- Fat grafting
- Breast reduction and Augmentation, breast lift
- Male breast reduction
- Chubby cheek correction
- Mommy makeover
- Ear piercing
- Penile surgery – Augmentation, lengthening, Hypospadias repair
- Botox and fillers
- Laser and dermal needling
- “Basic Course On Microsurgery Technique”, Organised by Ethicon at EISE, Delhi March 20-22, 2015
- Laser Workshop 28th August- 2015 Aesthetics -2015, 28-31th August, Indian Habitate Centre, New Delhi.
- Faculty Speaker in “National BurnsProgramme”, VMMC &Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi 9-11th March 2016.
- Workshop on Advanced Indication of Fillers – 19th August- 2016, India Habitate Centre, New Delhi.
- Workshop on Dermal Needling- 19th August- 2016, India Habitate Centre, New Delhi.
- Faculty, 51st Annual conference of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, New Delhi, 23rd-27thNovember, 2016.
- Faculty speaker: Workshop on Nursing care in Burns, NABICON 2017 at PGIMER, Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi, February 2 2017.
- Faculty, NABICON 2017 at PGIMER, Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi, February 3-5, 2017
- Faculty speaker for National Training Programme for burns surgeons “Training Programme in Burn Injury Management”, Department of Burns, Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, 6th -11th February 2017.
- Dawre S, Lamba S, SreekarHarinatha, Gupta S, Ashish K Gupta. The Morel – Lavallee Lesion: A review and a proposed algorithmic approach European Journal of Plastic Surgery, 2012, 35:489–494.
- SreekarHarinatha, Sandeep Dawre, Kiran Petkar, Rahul B Shetty, Shashank Lamba, SukriyaNaik, Ashish K Gupta. Diverse manifestations and management options in Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome; a single centre ten-year experience.J plastSurg Hand Surg. 2013 Sep; 47(4):303-7. doi: 10.3109/2000656X.2013.766201. Epub 2013 May 28.
- SreekarHarinatha, Sandeep Dawre, Shashank Lamba, Ashish Kumar Gupta. Trends of Indias contribution to the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 2012.69:2:223 ( PubMed)
- Rahul B Shetty, Kingsly Paul, ElvinoBareto, SreekarHarinatha, Sandeep Dawre. Innovative menthod of syringe-based wound lavage. Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery, 2012:45:590-1
- Is there a need to modify the Mouth Gag for Palatoplasty. Soumya Gupta, Sandeep Dawre, Shashank Lamba, and Ashish Kumar Gupta. The Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, Volume 24, number 6, November 2013.
- Nodular Fasciitis of Lower Eyelid: Case Report. Prof.Ashish Kumar Gupta, Sandeep Dawre. The Med rj The official e-journal of the Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R.Medical University. May-June 2013, volume-3, Number-3.
- Sandeep dawre, Department of plastic surgery. Reverse sural artery flap for soft tissue defect of lower leg and foot. CMC quality Journal Audit, August 2013, Volume 1, Issue 1.